Thursday, December 3, 2015

Santa Tag - Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags

This is DT Melissa and I am sorry - I just realized that I forgot to share Day 3 with you all yesterday here on the TBD blog. I hope you will still stop by the M Miranda Creations blog to get all the details on the tag for Day 3.

Isn't this Santa a cutie!!!

For today's tag, I have used the Treasure Tags Santa and Ornament set.


He would make a perfect tag for all those Santa gifts that will make their way under your tree this year. For more information on this project, please stop by M Miranda Creations.


Here is a close up! 

File used from the Treasure Box Designs store:


Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Blessings,
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

created by: amanda richardson