Monday, November 23, 2015

Polaroid Pals Card and More - DT Melissa

Hey, Treasure Box Fans, it is DT Melissa from M Miranda Creations!

Look what Dina has been up to this week!!!

There is a new line of files called "Polaroid Card Pals in the Treasure Box Designs store!

I have had a chance to put one together already and will be working on the others to share in a day or two. This one is Polaroid Card Pals Mouse and it is too cute!!!

What do you think?!!!

To get your Polaroid Pals Card file, head to the Treasure Box Designs store!

For more details on my completed card, head over to my blog, M Miranda Creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I'd also share a few more projects I have put together lately:


Turkey Day is Thursday!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

More info on this cute Turkey Box here. I used the Bobble Buddies Turkey from the TBD store.


For this card, I used both a Polaroid Frame and the Snowman file. Both can be found in the $1 section of the store. More info on this card and files used on my blog here.


This card uses the Bobble Buddies Reindeer. I love the updated look of the new Bobble Buddies; especially the new antlers on this guy. Head to the store to pick him up.


The elf card is made using the North Pole Buddies and the Night Before Christmas files from the store. This sweet elf just makes me smile!!!


And last but not least, I want to share these tags with you. These are an old freebie that can now be purchased in the $1 section of the store. Be looking for more tag projects coming soon. Dina and I are teaming up for a fun surprise for you all!

Thanks for stopping by the Treasure Box Designs Blog today! I have enjoyed sharing my latest projects with you using Dina's awesome files. I love being on this Design Team!!!


Blessings,
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

created by: amanda richardson