Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Teeny Treasure Unicorn Card

 
Hey, everyone, it is DT Melissa M here, and I have a super cute card to share with you using the new file - Teeny Treasures Unicorn. Isn't this file just precious!!!
  
 
The card is an A2 size. I have all the details on the supplies I used to make this card along with some basic instructions to put it together on my blog.
 
 
And I am wondering if you have seen this!!!
 
 
HUGE SALE AT TREASURE BOX DESIGNS
 
Everything is 65% OFF!! This is the BIGGEST SALE Treasure Box Designs has EVER had!! The sale is going on now, so take advantage while you can!! Enjoy this END OF SUMMER SALE!! The discount will ONLY appear in your shopping cart in the yellow box!! Happy Shopping!!
 
Thanks for dropping in to see my project today. I hope you will stop by the Treasure Box Designs store to pick up the Unicorn file and give this card a try or make something else fabulous with it. Whatever you create, please stop by our TBD FB page and share your creations. The DT loves to ooh and ahh over everyone's creations!
 
 
Blessings,
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

created by: amanda richardson