Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Stuffie!

If you haven't seen the new Little Gems files in the store, then you are in for a real treat!!! These cut files are just precious. And when I saw the new file called Little Gems Huggies, I knew I would have to use it immediately!!! I made this card to share with you:
 

 Isn't she just the cutest holding her little Stuffie (Huggie)! My kids have always loved stuffed animals and called them Stuffies and all three of them still sleep with them every night. It makes this mother's heart happy to see them still so innocent.
 
 
 My cut file stands about 5" tall. To get her this height, I scaled all the pieces of the file until the head measured 2.016" wide. The card base is A2 sized (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").
 
If you would like more info on my card, please stop by my blog, M Miranda Creations.
 
Thank you for stopping by the TBD blog today. Remember to stop by the TBD FB page to see all the latest creations by the DT. Have a wonderful day!
 
Blessings,
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

created by: amanda richardson